BMS Helps You Improve Your Distributor Relationships
At BMS, we aim to provide you with the best solution for your business’s inventory management, point of sale, and ordering needs. That’s why we offer a complete range of distributor communications that enhance your distributor relationships. To see the communication packages we offer, click on your distributor. These vendors typically communicate in five ways:
– You can send purchase orders directly to your vendor instead of mailing or faxing a printed copy.
– Our client can also download a copy of an invoice and place it into your BMS system as if you created it using your BMS system. Then, you’ll receive the purchase order.
– You can download a file from your vendor communications service that contains new items you don’t have on file already and updated price and cost information for items you already carry.
– Our client additionally can download files to update prices for items that are ALREADY ON FILE and change their cost and retail price.
– You can download circulars or promotion files that contain promotions or sale prices for certain items, their sale prices, and the starting and ending dates of the sale.
If you don’t see a distributor on the list that you’d like to see, let us know, and we’ll work with you to add them to your vendor communication service.